Using the VPN
- Follow the instructions to set up the full VPN client by visiting https://lethean.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026048671-VPN-installation-Knowledge-Base
- Open the Windows wallet
- Select "VPN + Proxy" in the bottom left-hand corner
- Select "Provider"
- Select "VPN" as the type in the drop-down menu in the top left-hand corner of the wallet
- Select your preferred VPN provider
- If your IPv6 is not changing, disable IPv6 on your machine by reviewing this article: https://medium.com/@JockDaRock/disabling-ipv6-on-network-adapter-windows-10-5fad010bca75
Once you have both of these prerequisites installed, which can be found here: https://lethean.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026048671-VPN-installation-Knowledge-Base , you will be capable of selecting from either a VPN provider or a proxy provider. To use the Full client VPN, you will need to select “VPN” in the type of provider in the top left-hand corner of the provider list. The list will then lower and allow you to select the provider type. You must select a VPN node to use the full client VPN.
After selecting a node, you will see a payment confirmation screen appear. It will take anywhere from 10-30 seconds for the payment to process and to connect to the VPN.
Some VPN exit nodes do not currently support IPv6 protocols, which means you may need to disable them for the VPN to work properly. If you do not know how to disable IPv6 on your machine, you can find more information on how to disable by reading this article.